Get a £500 Manchester Hall Experience for £250 or 30% off all bedrooms.
The Manchester Hall Experience: Purchase the experience for two people for £250 (worth £500) including:
• A nights stay in one of our 8 luxury bedrooms
• Champagne & strawberries on arrival
• Dinner at @masonsmcr including G&T on arrival, nibbles, two starters, Chateaubriand for two, two desserts and a bottle of house wine.
• Breakfast at Masons the next morning.
Bedroom offer: Get an exclusive 30% off all bedrooms when booking this weekend and experience true luxury in the heart of Manchester.
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is open to all residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Manchester Hall, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the offer.
- The opening date is 29th November, at the time the social post is published. The closing date of the prize is at 8 pm on 2nd December 2019. Vouchers purchased after this time will not be considered.
- Manchester Hall no responsibility for bookings not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- ‘Manchester Hall Experience’ voucher is to the value of £500 and will be available to purchase at £250 for this weekend only. Voucher to be spent in one transaction at Manchester Hall until the 30th June 2020. Voucher Includes; 1x Night stay in one of our 8 luxury bedrooms with Champagne, strawberries and macrons on arrival, dinner in Masons Restaurant Bar, including G&T’s on arrival, nibbles, two starters, Chateaubriand for two, two desserts and a bottle of house wine and breakfast in Masons Restaurant Bar the next morning. Vouchers must be purchased by calling 0161 832 6256 or by emailing email@example.com. All vouchers must be purchased by Monday 2nd December 2019.
- ‘BLACKFRIDAY’ 30% discount code is valid on all bedrooms, subject to availability. Offer will be redeemable by booking your bedroom at www.manchesterhall.co.uk only and by entering code ‘BLACKFRIDAY’. All bookings must be purchased by Monday 2nd December 2019 and stays redeemed by 30th June 2020.
- The bookings are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Guests are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
- Each guest as applicable agree to comply with all applicable regulations relating to access to Manchester Hall.
- The voucher is supplied by Manchester Hall who reserves the right to replace the voucher with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Manchester Hall’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Manchester Hall regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Manchester Hall reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter is Manchester Hall, 36 Bridge Street, Manchester, M3 3BT.
Category: What's On