Enjoy the Manchester Hall Experience for two worth over £550 with our exclusive annual giveaway by entering our social media competition.
Enter our social media competition to win our exclusive Gift of Christmas from Manchester Hall.
Enjoy the Manchester Hall Experience for two worth over £550 with our exclusive annual giveaway.
- A nights stay in one of our 8 luxury bedrooms
- Champagne & strawberries on arrival
- Dinner at @masonsmcr including G&T on arrival, nibbles, two starters, Chateaubriand for two, two desserts and a bottle of house wine.
- Breakfast at Masons the next morning.
- Couples ‘Klub Signature Facial’ at KLUB boutique
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is open to all residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Manchester Hall, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the offer.
- The opening date is 17th December, at the time the social post is published. The closing date of the prize is at 11am on Monday 23rd December 2019. Competitors submitting after this time will not be considered.
- Manchester Hall no responsibility for bookings not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- ‘Manchester Hall Experience’ competition is to the value of £560. Competition winner has to use the package in one transaction at Manchester Hall until the 30th March 2020. Voucher Includes; 1x Night stay in one of our 8 luxury bedrooms with Champagne, strawberries and macrons on arrival, dinner in Masons Restaurant Bar, including G&T’s on arrival, nibbles, two starters, Chateaubriand for two, two desserts and a bottle of house wine, breakfast in Masons Restaurant Bar the next morning and a couples ‘Klub Signature Facial’ at Klub Boutique.
- The competition prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The opening date for entries is 17th December, at the time the social post is published. The closing date for the prize is at 10am on 23rd December 2019.
- Guests are responsible for their own travel arrangements.
- Each guest as applicable agree to comply with all applicable regulations relating to access to Manchester Hall.
- The voucher is supplied by Manchester Hall who reserves the right to replace the voucher with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Manchester Hall’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Manchester Hall regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Manchester Hall reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter is Manchester Hall, 36 Bridge Street, Manchester, M3 3BT.
Category: What's On